Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket" width="912" height="359">

 
Singles Awareness Day: Pfffft!!!!!!!! Boo!!!!!!!!. Wednesday, February 14, 2007

yet again, it's singles awareness day. i don't know where to begin, so i guess i'll just start rambling.

shouldn't there be a "singles are special and loved day"? why rub it in our faces and leave us without consolation? i suppose suicide rates annually spike at valentines day. can you blame them? i'd like to die now, preferably by drowning in dove milk chocolate.

why do couples have to be romantic together collectively? way to make a girl feel special. for a couple in love, everyday should be valentines day; thus valentines day would be just another day and it wouldn't need to be celebrated. i think it's more romantic to receive chocolate and flowers and nice stuff in general on any random day and be the envy of other girls. *insert more incoherent rambling here*. love truly is blind. it's blind enough not to see the difference in the prices of flowers on valentines day compared to any other day. **wishing to receive a marriage proposal, but not on valentines day. baduuuuuy!**

feb 12 is mama's birthday. happy birthday mama!

..................................

this is so my song

Fools Like Me
Lisa Loeb

Everybody go
The party's over
I wanna be alone in my head
In my bed tonight
You never show

You must really love her
You think I don't know
But I do, yeah it's true
I think over is over

I'm right back where I started
(when it comes to wanting you)
I can't have what I wanted

[Chorus]
But I did, I can
I was, I am
Only human, livin', dyin'
Just like any fool who ever breathed
If love is blind
If love's a drug
It always is
It always was and
Love was surely made for fools like me

I know where I'm going
I'm tripping I'm sliding around
That's okay
At least I'm excited
It wasn't how I planned it
(wasn't how I planned it
Feet are where I landed
(at least I understand it now)
My feet are where I landed
(feet are staying on the ground)
[Chorus]

Fools like me
Fools like me

I did, I can
I was, I am
Only human, living, dying
Just like any fool who ever breathed

Maybe it's the sanest thing
Or just the sweetest kind of dream
But love was surely made for fools
(love was surely made for fools)
Love was surely made for fools
(love was surely made for fools)
Love was surely made for fools like me


Ana played hooky at 8:41 PM

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ang OA mo... hehehe... i was on duty last Feb 14 and we had 8 new moms! haay... ano kayang pinag-gagawa nila at biglang nagsi-contract. hmm...

10:36 AM  
Blogger Ana said...

what?!?! i think drowning in dove milk chocolate is a fabulous way to die. ;).

yaaak! 8 new mommies on valentines! sinundo ng mga daddies! hahaha!!!!! what fun you had, spending valentines with other miserable women. ;)

6:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

throw in strawberries while you're at it. ;) i won't mind.

yep, 8 new mommies. isipin mo naman sa Fabella kung pano na... ew.

10:28 PM  
Blogger gloriagiselle said...

Fools Like Me is my 2nd most played songs on iTunes. The 1st is Like A Star by CBR. :)

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
neurotic psychotic obsessive compulsive manic depressive mediocre medical student clerk intern USMLE reviewee intern again

straight, single and searching

aspiring pediatric endocrinologist medical doctor whose specialty has yet to be decided on

digital photography enthusiast

fighting wanderlust (and getting beat up)

dog-lover

My Online Album

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!

 


Visit my family
Join the Dogster community

 
Save the Barako! website

Save the Barako! website

 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wish List:

  • money (preferably in US$)

  • hit the lotto jackpot

  • food

  • chocolate

  • Asti Martini

  • a license to practice medicine

  • rain

  • world peace

Life List:

  • be as carbon-neutral as possible

  • learn conversational Spanish or any other foreign language

  • own land and live in a trailer

  • practice medicine in the states

  • be a doctor to Filipinos and not charge for my services

  • retire before becoming too old to krump

  • visit Greece or any other European country

  • get at least 5 scholars through college

  • fool a picky eater into thinking i'm a gourmet chef

 

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Ana and Mia
Pauline
Chinky
Gloria
Aiee's Livejournal
Aiee's Blogspot
Andy
Saki
Earl
Jan
Nini's Clerkship Photolog
Nini's Travel Photolog

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
 
Blogger for engine.
 
Disclaimer

© mine and mine alone. if it's crap, it's my crap and my crap alone.