Grey's Anatomy Soundtripping. Sunday, October 01, 2006
The Mating Game by BitterSweet
dance with me across the ocean floor, sail away to heaven's open doors, step right up you're the next contestant, in this week's charade, take a number wait while and twist your fate on the mating game, mating game,
on the mating game, mating game,
hold me close enough to drink my rose, the devil in my pocket turn to go, sorry if you want it, you're in a daze, tonight I love you, but tomorrow go away,
step right up who's the next constestant, in this week's charade, take a number wait while i tease you say, on the mating game, the mating game, on the mating game, mating game,
the mating game,
on the mating game (the mating game),
the mating game (the mating game), on the mating game (the mating game), on the mating game.
... ... ...
Miss Halfway by Anya Marina
You oughta hear the mirror in my house You oughta fear her pretty, pretty mouth Says I'm imperfect in every way Miss Almost, Miss Maybe, Miss Halfway
All my friends in L.A. Got jobs on Melrose Place I play replacement songs and sigh A waitress in the sky
You oughta hear the things I've been thinking You oughta swim in a heart that is sinking You try to break me with all the things you say Miss Almost, Miss Maybe, Miss Halfway
Tony makes sixty K Invests in IRA's But I'm busy making paper airplanes Out of resumes
But I'm gonna burn I'm gonna shine and multiply I'm gonna fill up the great divide You'll never break me with all the things you say Miss Almost, Miss Maybe, Miss Halfway
I'm gonna burn a pie now and then And I'm gonna say the wrong things to your friends I'm gonna burn and shine and multiply And when I do, you're gonna see me in her eyes
I'm gonna burn and shine and multiply I'm gonna fill up the great divide You'll never break me with all the things you say Miss Almost, Miss Maybe, Miss Halfway Miss Almost, Miss Maybe, Miss Halfway Miss Halfway, Miss Halfway, Miss Halfway
Ana played hooky at 9:47 PM
|
neurotic psychotic obsessive compulsive manic depressive mediocre medical student clerk intern USMLE reviewee intern again
straight, single and searching
aspiring pediatric endocrinologist medical doctor whose specialty has yet to be decided on
digital photography enthusiast
fighting wanderlust (and getting beat up)
dog-lover
My Online Album
Find me on MySpace and be my friend!


Wish List:
Life List:
-
be as carbon-neutral as possible
-
learn conversational Spanish or any
other foreign language
-
own land and live in a trailer
-
practice medicine in the states
-
be a doctor to Filipinos and not charge
for my services
-
retire before becoming too old to krump
-
visit Greece or any other European
country
-
get at least 5 scholars through college
-
fool a picky eater into thinking i'm a
gourmet chef
Ana and Mia
Pauline
Chinky
Gloria
Aiee's Livejournal
Aiee's Blogspot
Andy
Saki
Earl
Jan
Nini's Clerkship Photolog
Nini's Travel Photolog

Blogger for engine.
Disclaimer
© mine and mine alone. if it's crap, it's my crap and my crap alone.
|
1 Comments:
dude, mag-update ka naman ng blog mo! =) what's kickin'? hehehe... wala na kong balita sayo! ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home